Version 1.1.4 of I'm Oh, So Busy...: A Week with Yoshimi is now available on all platforms where IOSB is sold! You can find all of the store pages here. Changes in this new version include the following:
- Adjustments to the "Fade In/Fade Out" issues between screens and audio.
- Changes in music volume inconsistencies.
- Minor changes in audio positioning and errors with Yoshimi's lines.
- GUI adjustments with the "Let's Go!" button, changes to the text color on the Save/Load and notification screens.
- Fixed additional typos with the dialogue.
- Fixed issues with the Steam build where achievements would not appear.
If you happen to find any other issues with the game such as bugs, errors, or typos, please send me a message on Twitter (@berryischillin), shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or hit me up on Discord in my studio server located here and I'll get on it as soon as I can. Big shoutout to Dodo for helping to make these changes possible.